Students are encouraged to take an active role in their education. Current NDSCS students should meet with their Academic Advisor to assist in developing a class schedule and review progress towards graduation. Please see the below outline for steps to register.
This process must be completed each semester.
1. Log into your CampusConnection account.
Check who your advisor is. If you do not have an advisor listed, please contact the Dean’s Office.
View your registration appointment – this is the date and time you will be eligible to begin registering.
Complete the Financial Obligation Agreement – this must be done every semester.
View any holds you have. Some holds will prevent you from registering – take appropriate action to clear those holds.
2. Make an appointment to meet with your Academic Advisor to develop your schedule.
Review your Academic Advisement report to view your progress towards graduation.
ASC course requirements will not display on an Academic Advisement report. Discuss with your advisor if you are required to take ASC courses.
Make a list of questions to discuss with your advisor.
3. Register for your classes by logging into your CampusConnection account.
4. If you are registering for your last semester prior to graduating, please remember to complete the Graduation Petition Form.
5. Students who have completed a program and wish to return to enroll in another program or earn a higher degree without a break in enrollment at NDSCS must complete the Continuing Student Enrollment Form.
Student Success Center
Old Main 130
701-671-3000 (local) | 1-800-342-4325 ext. 3000 (toll free)