How do I log on to electronic resources from home?
Students: Use your NDSCS online login (firstname.lastname & Password) to access the ODIN system.
NDSCS Employees: Use your NDUS CampusConnection Login & Password
How do I find databases or journal articles?
Databases that include journal articles can be found through the library’s website. There are 3 different access points depending on what you need.
- “I need a database for my _____ class.” Go to the library’s subject guides where databases are listed by subject. Go to the Mildred Johnson Library “Resources” page. Click on the link under “Guides to Help You Use Library Resources” then browse resources by subject.
- “I need to get to a specific database.” Start by going to the library’s A-Z database guide and look for your database by name. Go to the Mildred Johnson Library Resources Page and click on the link for “Electronic Resources A-Z”.
- “I need to go to this popular resource (for example, Films on Demand).” The Library’s most popular resources are available through direct links on the Resources page under “Popular Resources”
How do I renew my materials?
- Go to ndscs.edu/Library
- Click on “Resources”
- Click on “My Account
- Click on “Sign in” (top right corner of page)
- Username: Enter your barcode without the letters (14 numbers) or firstname.lastname
- Password: Enter your last name