STEP 1: New Student Registration & Orientation
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, campus activities, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required.
The information on this page is for students entering the NDSCS Wahpeton campus in Spring 2022.
- Friday, December 10, 2021
- Monday, January 10, 2022
- Every aspect of New Student Registration and Orientation is essential and required; please plan to be on campus until the conclusion of the event. It will take approximately 3 hours to complete the registration process.
- There will be open and free parking throughout campus.
NDSCS is focused on minimizing risk and the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide supportive and impactful experiences for our incoming students. To accomplish this, we have made the following modifications:
- The use of face coverings is encouraged. Disposable face masks are available if visitors do not have their own.
- Anyone who is not feeling well, having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or been knowingly exposed to anyone that has COVID-19 is asked to not attend New Student Registration and Orientation and contact NDSCS Admission at 701-671-2521 to reschedule.
For questions or to request accommodations during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Wahpeton New Student Orientation
The second part of orientation is designed to provide students with valuable information.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up at registration.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS New Student Orientation from My NDSCS > My Courses module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the ‘Orientation Questions’ found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After you register for classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or email@example.com.