STEP 1: Attend a New Student Registration & Orientation Day
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, campus activities, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required.
The information on this page is for students entering the NDSCS Wahpeton campus in Spring 2021 or Summer 2021.
- Every aspect of New Student Registration and Orientation is essential and required; please plan to be on campus until the conclusion of the day (in the late afternoon).
- There will be open and free parking throughout campus.
NDSCS is focused on minimizing risk and the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide supportive and impactful experiences for our incoming students. To accomplish this, we have made the following modifications:
- NDSCS is following all established occupancy guidelines from the North Dakota Department of Health. Capacity in these sessions has been adjusted accordingly.
- NDSCS requests that incoming students only bring one family member/guest to help comply with occupancy guidelines.
- All members of the NDSCS community, as well as visitors, are required to wear face coverings when indoors and outside when near others. Disposable face masks will be provided if visitors do not have their own.
- Anyone who is not feeling well, having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or been knowingly exposed to anyone that has COVID-19 is asked to not attend New Student Registration and Orientation and contact NDSCS Admission at 701-671-2173 to reschedule.
- All food and beverages will be served and prepared in accordance with state health department guidelines.
For questions or to request accommodations during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or email@example.com.
STEP 2: Wahpeton New Student Orientation
This New Student Orientation is for students taking a majority or all classes at NDSCS Wahpeton. The orientation is designed to provide students with valuable information.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up at registration.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS Wahpeton New Student Orientation from My NDSCS > My Courses Module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the ‘Orientation Questions’ found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After you register for classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.