STEP 1: Attend a Registration & Orientation Day
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, campus activities, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required. Please plan for this to take about four hours to complete, depending on testing.
The information on this page is for students entering the NDSCS Wahpeton campus in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020.
For questions or to request accommodations during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Wahpeton New Student Orientation & Welcome Week
This New Student Orientation is for students taking a majority or all classes at NDSCS Wahpeton. The orientation is designed to provide students with valuable information.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up at registration.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS Wahpeton New Student Orientation from My NDSCS > My Courses Module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the 'Orientation Questions' found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After you register for spring classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or email@example.com.