STEP 1: Attend a Registration & Orientation Day
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required. Please plan for this to take about 3 hours to complete, depending on testing.
The information on this page is for students entering NDSCS-Fargo Spring 2020.
For questions on your eligibility or scheduling contact NDSCS-Fargo by calling 701-231-6937 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions or to request accommodations needed during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or email@example.com.
STEP 2: Welcome & Orientation
This New Student Orientation is for students taking a majority or all classes at NDSCS Fargo. The orientation is designed to provide students with valuable information.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up at registration.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS Fargo New Student Orientation from My NDSCS > My Courses Module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the ‘Orientation Questions’ found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After you register for spring classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
New Student Welcome Events
Meet faculty and staff, and learn important information about student e-mail and technology, available services and resources, NDSCS policies and procedures, financing and payment information and pick up your Student ID.
Tuesday, January 14
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Welcome - Food, Info and Fun!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Success at 701-671-3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For directions on how to get to NDSCS in Fargo, click here.