STEP 1: New Student Registration & Orientation
NDSCS New Student Registration and Orientation is a required informational day designed to help new students gain information about academic requirements, course offerings, financial aid and how to become a successful student. Students will also meet with academic staff to develop a schedule and register for first semester classes. Attendance is required. Please plan for this to take about 3 hours to complete, depending on testing.
The information on this page is for students entering NDSCS-Fargo Fall 2022.
- Wednesday, August 10 at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 19 at 9 a.m.
- Every aspect of New Student Registration and Orientation is essential and required; please plan to be on campus for about 3 hours, depending on testing. The day will conclude in the late afternoon.
- There will be open and free parking at NDSCS-Fargo that day.
NDSCS is focused on minimizing risk and the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to provide supportive and impactful experiences for our incoming students. To accomplish this, we have made the following modifications:
- The use of face coverings is encouraged, but not required. Disposable face masks will be provided if visitors do not have their own.
- Anyone who is not feeling well, having symptoms consistent with COVID-19, and/or been knowingly exposed to anyone that has COVID-19 is asked to not attend New Student Registration and Orientation and contact NDSCS Admission at 701-231-6935 to reschedule.
To find out if you are eligible to register or if you have scheduling questions, contact NDSCS-Fargo by calling 701-231-6935 or emailing email@example.com.
For other questions or to request accommodations needed during New Student Registration and Orientation, please contact the Student Success Center at 701-671-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Welcome & Orientation
The second part of orientation is designed to provide students with valuable information.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up at registration.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS New Student Orientation from My NDSCS > My Courses module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the ‘Orientation Questions’ found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After you register for classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Success at 701-671-3000 or at email@example.com.
For directions on how to get to NDSCS in Fargo, click here.