STEP 1: Register for Classes
Before registering, it's recommended students visit with their Program Advisor to discuss their academic plan, gain an understanding of class sequencing, and plan a schedule. View the advisors for online programs or contact Student Success at 701-671-3000 or at email@example.com for registration assistance. Click here for further information on your next steps and getting registered for classes.
STEP 2: New Student Orientation
The New Student Orientation is online and mandatory. It’s designed for new students to gain valuable information about course registrations, academic requirements, course offerings, financial aid, available services, and how to become successful students.
ACCESS Your New Student Orientation
- Log in to NDSCS Online from the NDSCS.edu home page. Use the CampusConnection username and password you set up when you activated your online services.
- Once in NDSCS Online, select NDSCS New Student Orientation from the My NDSCS > My Courses module.
COMPLETE your New Student Orientation
- Follow all steps laid out on the Start Here page to completion.
- Complete the ‘Orientation Questions’ found under the Final Step.
- This is mandatory for all new NDSCS students to complete on your own within the first two weeks of class.
After registering for your first semester classes, watch your campus email for additional information on accessing and completing this required online orientation.
STEP 3: Blackboard Student Orientation
The Blackboard Student Orientation is optional, but is valuable in orienting students on how to use, navigate and perform certain tasks in an online class.
ACCESS the Blackboard Student Orientation
- Log into NDSCS Online using your CampusConnection credentials.
- Locate the Blackboard Student Orientation on the My NDSCS tab > My Courses module.
ADDITIONAL BLACKBOARD RESOURCES
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Success at 701-671-3000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.