June 26, 2023 - NDSCS Wahpeton Campus
Healthcare Education, Adventures, Research and Tours (HEART) camp provides students two days of hands-on activities and experiences allowing them to explore a wide variety of health careers that require earning an associate degree or less.
Campers will explore the allied health academic programs at NDSCS (Wahpeton, ND) – gaining a better understanding of the various programs, learning environments, and possible careers. Campers will also have the unique opportunity to experience healthcare career opportunities at various Sanford Health locations (Fargo, ND).
- HEART camp is open to students entering 11th, 12th, or their first year in college Fall 2023 that are considering a career in healthcare.
- Priority will be given to students from rural locations.
- Applications should be submitted by June 2, 2023.
- HEART camp is a collaboration between Sanford Health Fargo and NDSCS.
- For more information or questions please contact:
- Dana Davis at email@example.com or 701-417-6360
- Susie Munyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-417-1338