Mathematics and Science
The Mathematics and Science department offers you a variety of courses across the scientific and mathematical disciplines.
The Mathematics and Science department provides quality educational experiences in mathematics and science for students enrolled at NDSCS. The department faculty enhances student learning through:
- Lecture and laboratory classroom settings
- Academic assistance to individuals
- Academic advising
- Use of current technology
- Innovations in teaching and learning
The department faculty:
- Develops and maintains transfer programs in liberal arts with emphasis in mathematics and science
- Develops and maintains service courses for other NDSCS programs and departments, including Outreach and Customized Training
- Coordinates transfer and general education core courses within the North Dakota University System
- Establishes and maintains articulation agreements between NDSCS and other institutions
The vision of Mathematics and Science department is to support a community of learners through:
- Faculty who have a mastery of their subject, strive to continually improve course content and methods of instruction, are willing to entertain new ideas and technology while fostering the fundamentals.
- Students who are inspired to give their best and will be capable and adaptable in the changing occupational environments.
Scholarships are available through the NDSCS STEM Scholars Program funded by a National Science Foundation grant.
Programs, Degrees & Certificates
Oops! It appears your browser is no longer supported.
You have a few options from this point. The first and most recommended option would be to download one of the browsers below. If that is not possible, the second suggestion would be to update your current browser, you can follow the update link below for that. Otherwise, the site will still function in its current state, but in a limited capacity.