The Physical Plant provides support services for the campus learning, working and living environments. Those services strive for quality service to customers, to create efficient use of facilities and equipment, to maintain, preserve and upgrade facilities, to use current technologies, to manage financial and human resources effectively, to comply with federal, state and North Dakota University System mandates, to observe and practice health and safety standards.
The Physical Plant Office is located in the Patterson Maintenance Center.
• 128 acres of land
• 35 Campus buildings - 1,283,648 square feet
• Infrastructure value - $20,337,866
• Roofs - 15.4 acres
• Electrical utilities - 11.38 miles
• Water lines - 3.4 miles
• Storm sewer - 2.5 miles
• Sanitary sewer lines - 1.9 miles
• Steam lines - 2.33 miles
• Streets - 1.5 miles
• Parking lots - 1,112,980 square feet
• Sidewalks - 4.75 miles
• Telecommunications - 6.3 miles